Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Do you have a fab new movie.. you LIKE?



"Nestled into the clear blue waters of Manly Cove with stunning harbour views, the beautifully restored Manly Pavilion is a fusion of old world glamour and contemporary architectural design"...

I spent the last three weeks creating this short movie for the Manly Pavilion, and I have to say, it was a complete new experience for me. Most of my work is based on still Photography, so for this one I was definitely out of my comfort zone, which I loved!. And literally that means I had to learn how to use new gear and software while I was shooting. Weather wasn't cooperating too much (when does it?) but overall and most important.. it was fun to do.

Please watch the video on Manly Pavilion's Facebook page here, and tell me if you LIKE it.

Thanks to Alex, Jess, Ushi and Blake for the support and help.

No comments: