Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ollie & The Chitticks



This was by far one of my favourite days at work. No doubt about it. I mean, waking up early in the morning, going to a farm, listening to live music performed by The Chitticks all day long, well, some might say, it doesn't really qualify as a regular Tuesday at work.

We had a great atmosphere, which was the combination of Karlstrom Creatives' great work and the incredible vibe coming from Ollie, The Chitticks and the rest of the crew.

Regarding my work, I must say, I am pretty pleased with the way I used colours to reinforce the storytelling. As I said in my last post, having a deep understanding of how the colour affect our emotional perception of the world, can transform something simple into a visual experience.

I'm also very happy both of my ROC videos are displayed in New Zealand as the brand is also known there.

Now I will let you enjoy the BTS from ROC Boots Deep Winter 13' Campaign, Ollie & The Chitticks "Bath Salts"


Photography by Petter Karlstrom
Styling by Leigh Karlstrom
Hair & Make Up by Karen Hoopwood
Song by The Chitticks "Bath Salts"
Model Ollie Henderson
Film & Edited by Mauricio De la Rocha G

No comments: