Thursday, December 9, 2010

Time to put my stuff back on the walls!

Barra, crocs and camels steaks is over! What a great success it was having others showcasing their creative talent at 95 Sydney Road, and further defining the key objective that I have in mind from the beginning for this gallery: "a place to showcase my photography along with providing a creative space to share with other artist"


But, now its over it is my time to put my stuff back onto the walls. Before I sign off however, I would just like to thanks the people that came in the past two weeks, and for those of you who enjoyed yourself, keep tuned because in January there is much planned for other collaborations to exhibit.


Lastly, in case i don't have time to post anything new before December 31, Merry Christmas to everybody and a Happy New Year!


PS: To any artist out there interested in showing their work please contact me. There is still space for our January exhibition or if not that, than their is always time in the future!


Peace

No comments: